Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sean

My name is Sean David Hetherington. My life is the shit. I wake at 11:30, watch TV for an hour, then get out of bed. I get dressed and go directly to the skatepark. Here I meet up with kids whom like to call me "Head" or "Blington." These kids have names like "Roastbeef" and Kottonmouth," and they're normally too stoned to skate for very long so we end up at McDonald's within an hour. We eat. We go back to the skatepark. By this time the local high school kids are at the park and it's crowded. Sometime we go skate somewhere else, sometimes we don't. Then I just come home and play FIFA 09 on World Class Difficulty. I never lose. When I do get close to losing I just reset my XBOX 360 before the loss can be recorded. Next, I look around my house for stuff I could return at Costco. If there is nothing worthwhile I go back to the skatepark and skate for an hour or so until it closes at 8. Everything I do after 8 PM is highly personal and hard for others to understand. Needless to say, I usually don't fall asleep until 4 AM, so i've had more than enough time to figure out how to make my top 10 album list look as cool as possible. It's not in order:

Led Zeppelin IV
Led Zeppelin II
Fugazi Repeater + 3 Songs
David Bowie Ziggy Stardust
The Kinks Village Green Preservation Society
Wu-Tang Clan Enter the Wu-Tang (36 Chambers)
The Strokes Is This It?
Interpol Turn on the Bright
The Rolling Stones Aftermath
Three Mile Pilot Another Sea, Another Desert



1 comment: