Monday, January 26, 2009

Queen T

Hello People,

They call me the River Trout. Give me an instrument, I'll play the hell out of it. Give me a song, I'll review the hell out of it. I have perfect pitch and perfect taste and am pretty sure your opinions are wrong. My interests include, but are not limited to: roller skating, mariah carey, job interviewing, hugging, joking, laughing, snacking, 4th of july, movie commentary, dancing at harry o's but only in my dreams, plate tectonics, interneting, writing lists, law & order, electronic communication, saving animals, saving tahoe, family reunions, 90's R&B, R&D, critiquing, making decisions, and blogging.

My top 10 albums could still change, but for now, in no particular order:

Houses of the Holy - Led Zep
Moondance - Van Morrison
All Eyez on Me - 2pac
Rumours - Fleetwood Mac
The Lonesome Crowded West - Modest Mouse
It Was Written - Nas
The Queen is Dead - Smiths
Self Titled - Sublime
Thriller - MJ
Entertainment! - Gang of Four


Warmest Regards,
R.T.

1 comment:

  1. The lineup of top ten that I can get behind the most. Thanks Tara.

    ReplyDelete