Monday, January 26, 2009

ferociously yours

I am ferociousnate Barnes. I am currently employed at a premier market research / consulting firm based in Salt Lake City, UT. I get paid to critique, consult and analyze. This is why I am qualified to review all of the crap we are planning on reviewing on this blog.

My favorite color is green. My favorite vegetable is the tomato. I know how to use a vlookup. I’m the creator of the Jake Melzer fanclub. I am proficient with Stata 9. My favorite economist is Greg Mankiw. I’ve played Dungeon and dragons once and I’m somewhat reluctant to admit that I have played Magic: The Gathering many times.

Unfortunately, we live in a world where your opinion exists only due to a lack of, or bad information. It’s not your fault. In some ways, it’s our fault. Our purpose in starting this blog, is to help bring you the information you need to form correct opinions, and stop you from doing something really stupid, like trying to form opinions without Review City, USA.

My top ten albums in no particular order:

Ok Computer – Radiohead

London Calling – The Clash

Dark Side of the Moon – Pink Floyd

Tonight's the Night – Neil Young

Highway 61 Revisited – Bob Dylan

IV – Led Zeppelin

Pinkerton - Weezer

Ramones – The Ramones

Is this it? – The Strokes

Youth and Young Manhood – The Kings of Leon

4 comments:

  1. dungeons and dragons once? that's the most false statement made on this blog yet. come clean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tomato is a vegetable? No real tomato fan would make that mistake. What else are you lying about?

    ReplyDelete
  3. he's also lying about being reluctant to admit that he played magic the gathering. we have planned on a MTG party many times.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stata 10 is the new Stata 9. Get with it ferocious.

    ReplyDelete